Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tests...


Do you remember in school when you’re sitting in English and Math classes wondering when the heck you’re going to have to remember what synonyms are, that the perimeter of a rectangle is 2(l+w), and “if it takes Joey 16 minutes to read one page, how much time will it take him to read 6 ¼ pages?”
They seemed easy enough in school when I was working that stuff every day, but now that it’s been five years I feel like a Freshmen all over again. This past week I’ve been studying for the dreaded ASVAB test. That thing is a monster rearing it’s ugly head my way again. I took it when I was 16 years old; I hated it then and I hate it just as much now!
It’s one of those necessary evils that I have to check off my list of things to do though so I can put in a packet to become a Warrant Officer. It’s actually one of the last things I need to do. Once my packets in I just have to wait for the approval stamp and then find a position in the State to become a Warrant Officer. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Jake and Heather Lee said...

Good luck on your tests! I was wondering if you were going to update your blog ever! :) Sounds like you've been pretty busy though! I haven't talked to you forever! I hope your still doing good!