Friday, January 30, 2009

Our new house!!!

Well, the past month Curt and I have been looking into buying a new house when I got back. The Townhouse that we have right now is just not big enough for our growing family. We kept going back and forth on weather we wanted to wait until I got home to find a place or do I just trust his judgement and if he finds one that we both would love to just let him get it. Well, we've put offers on about 5 houses and finally last week one of the owners accepted our offer!!!! Curt should be closing on it within the next couple weeks and will hopefully be moved in by the time I get back to Utah so he can just take me to our new house!!! It's in Eagle Mountain, and it's perfect for us! I am super excited about it and once I get home and we get settled in we will have an Open House or something!

5 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh that looks like a WAY cute house! and i can't believe how soon you come home and get married and all that fun stuff! you better Blog it!! :)

Jake and Heather Lee said...

Ok I finally updated my blog for you! Your house looks so cute! I would love to come home to that! Curt did a great job!

Justin and Jenny said...

Liz!!! I'm so excited for you!!! So have you guys set a wedding date yet? I can't believe that you come home so soon!!! Vegas seems like so long ago!!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It looks so noce, and I've heard good things about Eagle Mountain....it's where we'll probably move if we go back to Utah. we can be neighbors!

Megan Andersen said...

Liz! Remember me?? Yes, the crazy one from Heathers bachlorette party!! CONGRATS on all the exciting happenings in your life...it was nice to read & get caught up with ya!!!