Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So much to catch up on!

Well, I don't even remember the last time I posted anything on here! Things have been so busy and crazy getting ready for the wedding, then going to Greece for a week, and then going down to Curt's parents for their 50th wedding anniversary; we feel like we need a vacation from our vacation. The wedding was perfect and it was great to see my friends and family. I haven't gotten my wedding pics yet so I'm anxiously waiting for them. Here are some of my bridal pics and our Greece pics, enjoy!

2 comments:

Mikalene said...

oh my gosh you look so beautiful in that dress! thank you for the invite! I wish I could have been there! things have been so crazy around here I barely have time to breathe! glad the wedding was awesome and greece! I am so jealous!

Jake and Heather Lee said...

You do look so pretty in your pictures! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! That was such a pretty place to have it! Greece looks like fun. You just have an amazing life! So jealous! I need to call you still.. I'm such a slacker. What are you doing June 14-16?