Monday, November 9, 2009

Catch up time!...

I know, I am officially the worst blogger EVER!!! I just get so wrapped up in everyday life that by the time I think about updating the blog I'm just too tired! I'm gonna try to do better, but here is a breakdown of the past couple months.
We had Kalea with us from the first of June till the day after the July 5th. It was a lot of fun having her up here with us. On the 4th we went to the Stadium of Fire and watched the Jonas Brothers. Yeah Curt was probably the best Dad in the world in Kaleas eyes that night. :) On the 13th I left for Ft. Rucker, Alabama for my Warrant Officer school for 5 weeks. It wasn't too bad, just a pain being away and playing the mind games. I graduated August 18th and became a Warrant Officer. Curt flew out to Alabama a couple days before to see me and actually pin me at graduation, I was really awesome to have him pin me!
The second I got home I was busy! One weekend we went hiking up Timpanogos Caves and Bridalveil Falls, hung out with friends, and tried to catch up on work. In September we went to Zions National Park and went hiking with Kalea and Mom. Then we went camping with Dad, Robyn, Glen, Uncle Roy and Aunt Norma, and the kids up to Otter Creek. At the end of that month we went to DC for the week with the Utah Honor Guard and went and saw the sights. That was really cool to go and walk around that area and just soak up the history! The next weekend we went up to Snowbird for Sr. Enlisted Conference. While Curt was in meetings I hung out with Sam and Stephanie.In October we have just been trying to get things organized in our house and figure out what the heck we are gonna do with the house! Curt started finishing the basement and hopefully it will be done before Christmas. Our neighbor, Nick, has been over a lot helping out so that has been nice. The first part of October Kalea actually danced during the halftime show of the BYU vs UNLV football game so we went down to Vegas and spent the weekend with her and watched her dance.
This month has just really been busy with work so far and it has sucked!!! The only good thing is on Wednesday we are taking the kids to Australia for their Birthday/Christmas. Curts cousin lives in Perth, so all we had to do was purchase the tickets and get out there. Kim has been awesome planning our entire trip out there. It will be something that we will all remember!!!
Other then that we have just been enjoying spending time with each other, friends, and family.
I promise I will try to be better at this blogging stuff!

No comments: