Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catch up!

I know, it's been almost a year sense I updated the blog. Yes, I'm a slacker!!!!! I'll try to remember a years worth of activities to get everyone up to speed. Soooo, here I go!...


Last year for Christmas Curt and I spent the day with his parents and then brought Kalea up to spend the rest of the holiday with us. It was a lot of fun cause we ended up with a household of family, went sledding, put puzzles together, and just spent good time together. In January I went to my Warrant Officer school in South Carolina for two months. It was a long time to be away from home, but I did learn a lot. While I was South Carolina, Curt was at a Supply school in Tennessee. Poor guy ended up getting a kidney stone while he was there but he still did great in school. In March we took Kalea to Disneyland and Universal Studios with her dance company and she was able to perform there. She had a ball, and so did we! Curt ended up trading in his dirt bike for another four-wheeler so we've been able to go on rides together this summer (a lot more fun than me worrying about him on that dirt bike). In May we were able to get most of our family together and we all participated in the Race for the Cure! My Mom and Aunt Ruth Anne walked the whole 5K, I was soooo proud of them for finishing! In June Curt and I both ran the Bryce Canyon 1/2 Marathon! I was sooo proud of myself because I never thought that I could do it with my bumbed knees. I ended up paying for it the next couple days, but I wouldn't have done it any other way. In July we added another addition to our family: Ginger, out cute little Yorkie. She can be a terror sometimes, but that's what comes with the territory. During the summer we did some camping, fishing, hiking, and baseball games. In August we went to San Francisco with our friends Ian and Delana. We went to Napa and Sanoma Valley and went to a Giants game. In September we went with Marc and Randy up to Yellowstone and had a blast! Curt started college this fall, and I couldn't be more proud of him! We've just been busy with so many things and enjoying each others company! We are looking forward to spending time with our kids this holiday and making more memories!!







No comments: