Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding update

The past couple days Curt and I have been stuffing envelops, ya!... Man there are some things that I just do not like at all when it comes to wedding stuff. It actually took us a couple days to get our invite just the way we wanted it with pics, wording, or whatever so that was a little stressful. But it got done, and we are excited for them! I'll admit I don't have all my address' yet cause we still need to call some people but it should be all done by the end of the weekend! Last week we went up to Millcreek and had our detail meeting to figure all the rest of the details out that they need to do for us on our wedding day.
These are the only things we really have left to do:
-Address lables
-Curt's ring
-Bridal photos
-Register at Home Depot
-Finalize ribbon for flowers and cake
I'm sure I'm missing other things and I'll remember them while I'm in bed and have nothing to write on!
Here are some wedding invite pics that were taken by both Robyn and Steve. I love all of them!!!

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

your hair is so long and pretty! cute pics!!!

Jake and Heather Lee said...

Your hair is long! I didn't realize that when you were here. Cute pictures, can't wait to get the announcement!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Way cute pics! You guys make a cute couple!