Monday, March 30, 2009

Another busy weekend!

I don't think I'm gonna have another free weekend until next year! I'm not complaining, but it's exhausting trying to play catch up for a year.
We went down to St. George this weekend for Kalea's baptism and sense we were down there we made an appointment for Coty to get his braces off. The baptism went with almost no hiccups. When Kalea went under the water, one of her knuckles didn't make it under so she had to do it again, better safe then sorry! Afterwards we went to Pirates Island Pizza. That was our first time going there, and it wasn't that bad. The kids had fun so that's all that really matters.


The next day Robyn and Dad went with us up to Pioneer Park so she could take some pictures for us to have options for our wedding announcements. I hadn't been up there forever, so it was fun to hike around with the kids and take pictures. The rest of the weekend we just spent time with the family.

Today we went to Cedar City so Coty could get his braces off. He was so excited for them to be gone. He's gonna get a zebra retainer, such a nerd. :)

Curt has drill next weekend so I shouldn't be going anywhere so I hope I have a weekend of sorta relaxation!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I took some good pictures. I hope you liked them and I'm glad I could do this for you. Love you guys!